We’re looking for a highly ambitious and talented Investment Associate to join a high performing investment management firm as an Investment Associate playing a key role in developing renewable energy (solar P.V mainly) portfolios.
- a top-level education and specific experience in the solar energy industry as an investment associate or senior analyst with M&A
- buy side and sell side experience, preferably with a international perspective
Essential skills experience requirements:
- High quality degree, 2:1 or above from a top tier University, and or Masters
- Investment management experience in solar energy
- Highly advanced modelling & analytical skills
- Advanced accounting knowledge & legal knowledge
- Great communication skills, including fluent English — a second language is preferable.
- Confident presentation with good team working skills
- Advanced IT skills, MS office products plus databases
- Right to work in E.U
- There’s a competitive base salary on offer with the opportunity to earn substantial bonuses based in individual and company performance.