Deloitte is one of the world’s leading professional services firms, offering a full range of services to its clients, including audit, accounting, consulting, financial advisory and tax & legal.
Today’s CFOs require in-depth knowledge of four key areas: strategy development, controls, operational management, and innovations.
As a Manager you will be able to advise CFOs on best practice approaches in key areas of the finance function. You will do this by combining your personal experience with existing Deloitte propositions in e.g. performance management, cost management, financial modelling, shared services, financial process optimization and profitability analysis. You will be responsible for the independent delivery of engagements or major modules of large projects. This includes leading the approach, liaising with clients and other parties and directing the activities of individuals within the team.
The role will be to:
- Report to Service Line Leader (CFO Services);
- Lead key projects for clients;
- Develop new and manage existing clients and opportunities;
- Develop team of consultants.
The successful candidate should have:
- 4+ years of relevant consulting experience;
- Proven experience and knowledge in financial accounting and IFRS reporting;
- Track of record being involved in projects related to acceleration of closing and reporting processes;
- ACCA, CIMA, CMA or CPA certificate (or enrolled for final stage exams);
- Strong leadership and project management experience;
- Strong interpersonal qualities; maturity, judgment, enthusiasm, innovation;
- Analytically adept, self-directed, team-oriented, thrive on challenge;
- Higher education in economics, business finance or accounting;
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills;
- Willingness to travel