The main purpose of the role: support the commercial activities to consequently drive business growth and development
The Marketing Director will be responsible for:
- Assumes co-responsibility for formulation, implementation, monitoring and development of the Company’s strategy basing upon corporate-strategy assumptions;
- Ensure information and communication to the Management Board about achieved and analyzed situation about the market by Competition, Customers, Market and its expected development, Our products and services, Technological trends;
- To ensure that the desired strategies are successfully accomplished by leading and managing the Marketing department;
- Contributes to budgeting and budget management process;
- Responsible for on-going communication, cooperation and coordination of activity.
The requirements (strictly):
- University with economics, marketing or finance specialisation
- Deep experience in product marketing
- Professional experience in managing a marketing department
- Most of experience with services, loyalty programs, services
- Experience with developing marekting strategy (during interview will be given case)
- English - not lower than upper-intermeadite.
Please note: As we receive a high volume of applications every day regretfully we are only able to respond to appropriate candidates who will be contacted within two weeks. We wish you the best of luck with your search.