- The position involves full scope of corporate financial analysis and planning of P&L, Balance Sheets,
- preparation of monthly/quarterly/annual budgets/forecasts with comparison vs. actual results,
- reporting to local and regional management with regular analytical statements;
- monthly closing, incl. accrual and provisions calculation in line with IFRS;
- costs monitoring and control;
- profitability analysis;
- SOX compliance.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- University degree in finance, economics or management accounting, or applied mathematics
- Good knowledge of IFRS and Russian Statutory Accounting system
- Good understanding of P&L and BS
- Experience in automobile company is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills
- Good English (advanced)
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Willing to work in a team
- Good PC skills. Knowledge of databases, 1S Accounting System, MS PowerPoint. Advanced user of
- MS Excel (a must).