Internal Control Function covers both Central Bank of Russia and Group Internal Audit requirements. Internal Control provides management and the Board of Directors with an independent and objective view of the business activities and support functions of the Bank. Internal Control is required to assess whether the framework of risk management, control and governance processes, as designed and represented by management, is adequate and functioning. Internal Control provides guidance and help for operational matters to senior management on
The role envisage assessment both the effectiveness of the control framework and management’s effectiveness in identifying, assessing and remediating of control issues and risks within their area of responsibility. Provide reasonable assurance on quality of controls design and installed in Bank are effective of all processes in order to safeguard HCRR’s assets and prevent any financial losses, operational or reputational damage.
- Plan and lead regular audit reviews of business and function units activities of the Bank to ensure compliance to HSBC Group Standards, internal procedures & regulatory requirements;
- Perform test of details, walkthrough tests, CAAT and analytical procedures at sufficient level to conclude whether the controls are effective;
- Complete documentation of planning, audit programme, audit work and conclusion in local Internal Audit Database; Communication of audit planning, work and results with stakeholders in a constructive manner;
- Being able to provide advisory on controls improvement and risk mitigating for controls improvement;
- Monitoring of changes in CBR regulations and Group Standards;
- Coordinating HSBC Group Audits and CBR audits;
- Follow the Code of Ethics and principles of Professional Conduct;
Experience and skills:
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline;
- Professional Certificate (ACCA, CIA, CISA, CIMA) is a plus.
- 3 years of experience in handling Internal Audit reviews in Banks;
- Knowledge of key CBR regulations and laws (385-P, 139-I, 254-P, 242-P, 115-FZ, 134-FZ, etc.);
- Experience in handling Compliance, Information Technology and Operations reviews is a plus.
- English language upper-intermediate level is a minimum;
- Ability to work independently, take responsibility, self-education and deliver a good quality product for stakeholders;
- Pro-active, confident & accurate;
- Team player and adaptable to change;
- MS-Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), Lotus Notes, Bank accounting systems.