Our Strategy, Commercial and Operational Due Diligence practice helps clients to develop and test their corporate, business unit and growth strategies. We help our clients to understand the best ways to shape their future development, the opportunities and risks that arise from new technological and market trends, and the advantages and disadvantages of the “Buy or Build” method of acquiring new capabilities/capacity.
“Buy” (or M&A) strategies are one of our key focus areas. M&A strategies need be fast in value creation and have no room for mistakes left, particularly as innovation and consolidation is quickly increasing in importance, both for us and our clients. We identify and assess targets based on meaningful screening criteria and feasibility of a deal. Through our pre-transaction due diligence support, we help companies to understand the potential to create value and the factors that drive it. To ensure that a transaction is successful, we also support clients in their integration and separation efforts.
As a Senior Manager/ Director, you will lead complex client engagements in our Strategy Practice, identifying, designing and reviewing clients’ strategy. You will work across a range of industries with a focus shaped by the ever-changing requirements of business. The ability to deliver high-quality, business-focused solutions in a challenging, dynamic and demanding marketplace will be essential in achieving success in this role.
You will be responsible for:
- supporting clients in the development of corporate, business unit and M&A strategies
- performing commercial due diligence in the M&A or financing context
- business development in your core industry
- development of team members and thought leadership
- identifying and implementing innovations in your area of expertise
- implementing and overseeing the quality of deliverables, performing effective team and client relationship management to ensure exceptional performance.
To be considered for this role, you should possess:
- Degree from a top-tier university (Master’s or PhD preferred)
- A minimum of seven years’ work experience, including four years in strategic advisory, strategic marketing or PMI at a top tier strategic consultancy firm and at least three years’ experience in industry
- Strong industry experience in two sectors of the economy
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills including presentation skills (both Russian and English)
- Experience of leading projects
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Focus on strategic thinking and sound commercial acumen, pragmatic and logical approach to analysis and problem-solving
- Personal drive to deliver results within tight deadlines
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team, strong interpersonal skills