Our client is urgently looking for a highly skilled and enthusiastic candidate to take the role of a Financial Analyst and
to be responsible for the following:
- Development and implementation of financial models;
- Development and implementation of operational modeling;
- Methodology development for the creation of business plans;
- Development and implementation of methodology for the valuation of effectiveness of investment projects;
- Analysis of the portfolio companies in comparison with market indicators;
- Preparation, analysis and verification of budgets;
- Ongoing monitoring of the actual implementation of budgets;
- Collection and allocation of information on actual and planned revenues and expenditures of portfolio companies;
- Budget and Management Accounting for the segment of business;
- Treasury / Cooperation with banks.
Successful candidate`s profile:
The successful candidate will have experience in both an economist role, involved in planning and analyzing operational matters, and in a finance role, with an understanding of the mechanics and requirements of financial planning both for internal use and for work with external lenders.
The successful candidate will be a guru in Excel, and be able to quickly assemble and manipulate complex models of both a financial and operational nature
The successful candidate will have some experience of agribusiness, which will have given them an understanding of general imperatives, but this experience will not necessarily be very deep
The successful candidate will aim to grow into a senior financial role, and will aim to gain experience through this position in a variety of different finance functions, including budgeting, management accounting, financial controls and work with credit organisations, and will aim to accede to the position of financial controller within 18 months to two years of joining our team.