We are looking for a Finance Director who will be directly reporting to the CEO and Shareholders of the company. The main responsibility is to continue on improving operational and corporate finance functions and also to increase the company's attractiveness for potential Investors.
The successful candidate should have a record as a CFO of at least 5 years together with a good expertise of management accounting and standards of IFRS.
The candidate would as well be responsible for:
- Support resolution of business issues and resolution of finance related issues
- Develop, implement and lead key financial strategies and initiatives
- Lead, direct, and control the organization's financial resources to maintain the short and long-term financial health of the company
- Ensuring accurate, complete and up-to-date financial accounting records are maintained and to ensure both internal and external financial reports, returns and statements are based on those records
- Management of cash flow for financial transactions in line with local legal and Group standards