We are looking for a talented new colleague to join the team as Lead Auditor in EasternEurope.
Group Internal Audit (GIA) attracts, develops and retains engaged professionals throughchallenging assignments in a truly global organization. We assess risks and compliancewith relevant rules and regulations, and we drive the business together with ourstakeholders and deliver insights based on business analytics to enable joint decisions.
The key responsibilities for the role as Lead Auditor are:
- Support GIA’s road map and Strategy
- Provide input into the Audit Plan
- Lead group internal audits from planning to final reporting
- Report results of audits and communicate to relevant stakeholders
- Play a leading role in meetings with management, presenting findings, conclusions and recommended improvements
- Provide constructive performance feedback to all audit team members after the engagement
- Execute Quality Assurance Processes, ensuring work outputs are complied with defined GIA’s quality standards.
We are looking for a candidate who has/is:
- Over 4 years of professional experience, ideally as an external and/or internal auditor within an international company ("Big 4") or industry equivalent
- Excellent supervisory, relationship management, team building and communication skills
- Experienced in managing audits
- Strong Project Management and leadership skills
- Strong academic history (degree in Business, Accounting or Finance), CPA, ACCA, ACA qualification preferred
- Good career progression, most likely Manager in Big 4 or equivalent in industry, and further potential to develop into future senior leadership roles
- Fluency in English and globally mobile
- Willing to travel up to 40% for audits in Western Europe, Eastern Europe and Asia.
- Stable work in the Company leader of the Russian brewing market, part of Carlsberg Group;
- Interesting, dynamic work, professional and career development;
- Permanent contract;
- Guaranteed social package (Including Voluntary health insurance with dentistry)