Established in 1999 and having offices in Riga and Moscow, BIC Securities is one of the leading independent M&A advisory firms active in Russia, the Baltics and selected CIS countries with a solid track-record of executed M&A transactions. Presently we are looking for Associate or Senior Associate to join our M&A advisory team in Moscow.
- Support senior deal team members in origination activities, including the following key tasks:
- monitoring new opportunities, preparation of marketing materials (pitches, presentations etc.);
- perform financial analysis of the companies, market and industry researches;
- participation in marketing activities, incl. contacts with targets, meetings, etc.
- Perform day-to-day execution activities on existing M&A mandates, as required, incl. interacting with the deal team members (senior colleagues, client representatives, other advisors), including the following key tasks:
- perform necessary financial analysis of the targets, including market and industry aspects;
- perform complex valuation analysis including DCF, CCA and CTA approaches;
- preparation of high-quality marketing documents (teasers, IMs, etc.);
QUALIFICATIONS and BACKGROUND REQUIRED:
- Not less than 3 years of experience in M&A role at an investment bank / corporate finance advisory firm / private equity fund or 4+ years of experience at leading audit firm in M&A valuation/financial advisory/DD role;
- Decent financial modelling skills;
- Strong analytical, communication and time management skills;
- Ability to work in challenging environment and to meet the set deadlines;
- Fluent English;
- CFA is a plus.
BIC Securities can offer the new team member:
- Career development in corporate finance (primarily M&A advisory);
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Exposure to large Russian M&A market including cross-border transactions;
- Working side-by-side with the international team of experienced M&A advisory professionals;
- Friendly team environment
CV and motivation letters are considered in English only.