Strategy Partners Group, the leading strategy advisory firm in Russia, is looking for professionals who are eager to join our highly experienced team.
Strategy Partners Group
Participation in strategic and operational consulting projects for major Russian and foreign companies including:
- planning and coordination of problem-solving approaches with Project Manager;
- selection of information sources for analysis;- analysis on the basis of primary and secondary sources of information;
- developing recommendations for the selection analysis, preparation of the necessary deliverables;
- management of junior staff involved in preparation of materials for selected area;
- preparation or monitoring of financial model/ business.
Our team-members also participate in preparation of business proposals and other tasks (for example recruitment or holding internal trainings for junior staff).
- Higher economic or technical education;
- Experience in strategic / investment projects for major Russian and/or foreign companies;
- Work experience in real sector companies (FMCG, Oil & Gas sector, Metallurgy, Machinery, Electric Power Industry, Transport, Development) is desired;
- Basic knowledge of corporate finance and developed financial modeling skills;
- English Upper Intermediate or higher;
- Fluent Russian;
- Ability to structure and express your thoughts clearly in speech and writing;
- Advanced user of MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point;- Availability for business trips.