Our Deal Advisory team includes over 250 professionals in Russia and the CIS. We are one of the largest deal advisors with professional teams in Russia and the CIS, providing objective unbiased advice on every aspect of the full range of transactions
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services.
We operate in 152 countries and have 189,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ( KPMG International ), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
KPMG Deal Advisory team provides advice on managing divestments and acquisitions of companies in Russia/ CIS and abroad. We support our clients throughout the M&A process from initial planning and preparation to closing.
What we do:
- Identification of potential revenue and cost synergies at the inception of the deal;
- Pre-deal, in parallel to deal negotiations, we help our client to develop the integration approach;
- We help our client to define the organizational, operational, employee, customer and regulatory concerns that must be addressed beforehand;
- Around the time of completion, we advise on how to launch an integration-planning program;
- We can assist with preparation of an integration blueprint for the new combined entity and identifying of quick wins;
- Our monitoring and benefit tracking tools help to keep control over post-merger integration processes and to minimize business risks;
- We develop detailed plans to help ensure smooth transition at close in a separation environment.
- Developing and updating integration Organizing and coordinating client workstreams (briefings, presentations, status updates, etc.);
- Supporting client teams in execution of analytical tasks (e.g. business processes analysis, development of org.structures);
- Involvement in change management issues dealing with client`s teams;
- Preparation of client deliverables, reports, proposals, contracts and other project-related documentation as well as marketing materials.
To fill the role a candidate is expected to meet the following requirements:
- Higher education;
- Work experience of not less than 2 years in process optimization, change management gained in a top-tier consulting firm;
- Understanding of M Fluent English;
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing environment and various circumstances;
- An enquiring and creative mind, strong analytical skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
- Working as part of an experienced team on complex integration Comprehensive remuneration package;
- Transparent path of career growth;
- A wide range of training and development programs;
- Opportunities for further development of professional skills through participation in diverse projects with international focus.