Major international corporate bank is looking for a Credit Risk Analyst (top corporate clients)
Analyst is responsible for:
- being an independent function to perform risk analysis on the corporate counterparties;
- preparation of risk analysis with respective structural recommendations to decision makers on the most appropriate conditions;
- preparation of industry analysis;
- monitoring the evolution of the creditworthiness/risks of the clients, of industries and advising on risk aspects, possible steps which can be taken to protect the bank’s positions;
- advising on credit and structural matters during the process of negotiating principle terms and conditions with the clients, also via direct contacts with the customers;
- proactive risk management under both particular exposures and in terms of portfolio management as well;
- ensuring full compliance to the banking group norms and policies in corporate risk aspects at each stage of the approval and monitoring processes.
- university degree (Finance, Credit or Accounting);
- at least 5-year experience with international or major Russian bank or investment company as risk / credit / corporate finance analyst responsible for largest corporate clients;
- additional front office experience would be an advantage;
- experience in credit analysis write ups of corporates is a must (ideally both mid-sized and major ones) proven credit/risk analysis skills;
- enrolment in CFA or ACCA program will be considered as advantage;
- knowledge of banking products and services;
- knowledge of RAS and IFRS accounting as advanced reader;
- strong communication skills;
- initiative and self-starting team player, ready to work under pressure and take responsibility;
- fluent English and Russian (both writing & speaking).
- Compensation and grade for this position are to be discussed;
- Wide range of corporate benefits are provided;
- Strong corporate culture and work-life balance approach.