In Raiffeisenbank Treasury we manage the bank’s liquidity, capital and interest rate risk position. Additionally, we are responsible for the bank’s wholesale funding, credit ratings and investor relations activities.
Currently we are searching for an experienced Investor Relations and Funding professional who will bring their viewpoint, expertise and skills to the ground in hands on manner. The main goals will be working closely with the rating agencies, developing and executing efficient funding solutions, maintaining a transparent and active IR policy in a top credit quality bank.
Responsibilities and goals of the role:
- Design, develop and actively disseminate the credit profile and investor relations brand of Raiffeisen to external and internal stakeholders through omni channel format.
- Actively communicate to debt investors and with financial market.
- Deeply analyze financial information for the dissemination to the local financial market (directly) and media (through PR).
- Contribute to Raiffeisen’s media presence on financial topics through PR department
- Deliver rating assignments and actively maintain the relationship with international and local rating agencies.
- Interface to RBI Group investor relations and act as the central Information clearing officer.
- Run, maintain and develop the plain vanilla bond and structured funding platform incl. securitizations and CBR secured contingency funding program.
- Actively advise on commercially attractive funding and capital transactions and execute them end-to-end.
- Lead and contribute to M&A and special projects, on as need basis.
- Direct reporting line to Head of Treasury, regular collaboration with CFO.
- Manage and develop a team of two senior staff. Project staff may be 10+.
- University degree in business or economics. Postgraduate qualification preferred.
- Experienced and seasoned IR personality with 5y+ experience with a leading bank. Successful track record working in investor relations sphere and with rating agencies.
- Proven experience in wholesale funding and capital instruments execution, both plain vanilla and structured/securitizations.
- Strong understanding of local bond market and its regulation. Deep understanding and applied experience in RAS and IFRS financial statements analysis.
- Deep understanding of Retail lending process (preferable).
- Experienced in managing small teams (preferable).
- Self-starter with good commercial perspective and ability to lead project teams and cross-divisional initiatives.
- Ability to analyze, prioritize, evaluate and form independent judgments.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact and build relationships with people from different divisions and levels of seniority.
- Business fluent in English, Russian is required.
- Able to deliver excellent results in a high pace environment with minimal guidance.
- Strong team player, communicator and influencer.
What we offer:
- A high profile role where you will be empowered to make and influence strategic business decisions;
- Low formalism/ bureaucracy corporate culture;
- Driven, cooperative and sophisticated team;
- Competitive salary and excellent social package;
- Comfortable office in the city center, close to the metro.
Адрес: Москва, Смоленская-Сенная площадь, 28