Bahet AG is a boutique investment fund, focused on investments into special situations/high yield/distressed hedged equity and fixed income instruments in CEEMEA and NCSA regions.
The Position is Head of Research/ Co-Portfolio Manager
The Position is Head of Research/ Co-Portfolio Manager is tasked with:
- Supporting the mixed (fixed income, equity, derivatives) portfolio management team, by assessing and evaluating credit quality of issuing companies and the risk/return characteristics of particular bond and equity issues;
- Developing models for evaluating credit risks in a variety of situations, taking various other things into account, such as anticipated environmental changes, legislation, market developments, and compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Monitoring financial data and news background updates from Bloomberg, market research agencies and other sources of relevant information.
- Taking key part in development of proprietary trading strategies;
- Overseeing the development of in-house risk management/reporting systems
- Supporting the execution of trades of equity/fixed income/derivatives instruments with sell-side traders and in electronic trading systems;
- Preparing result reports to Credit Committee
- Work experience not less than 6 years
- Fluent English
Требования к кандидату
6 лет (Обязательно)
Бакалавр / Специалист (Обязательно)
Английский: Свободный (Обязательно)