KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 152 countries and have 189,000 people working in member firms around the world.
External Audit Organizations depend on IT for complete and accurate financial reporting and external auditors, in their turn, rely on IT systems and controls for an efficient and effective audit.
KPMG s information risk management team (IRM team) assists the audit team by providing assurance that the systems and applications used for the financial statements reporting are securely controlled and the related risks of error and fraud are minimized. IT Advisory We work with our Clients to analyze business technology issues within their businesses. A Client might approach us for assistance with: IT Audit, IT Processes and Infrastructure Quality review of ERP implementation projects IT Controls assessment and implementation IT Governance, IT Strategy and Transformation IT Risk management IT Security Penetration testing, Ethical hacking Revenue assurance
- Participating in a broad range of IT advisory projects (mostly depending on the chosen advisory lines) helping Clients to meet their business needs
- Document and understand complex processes and controls using specific industry and technical experience
- Support the audit team to help identify the key controls within a client s business
- Assess the design and effectiveness of IT general controls and application controls
- Support the substantive testing phase of the audit performing CAAT procedures
- Higher education (computer science, mathematical or technical)
- Basic knowledge and understanding of major types of information systems, their structure, means of processing, storage and transfer of information Basic knowledge of economics and business
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Ready to travel
- Good command of Russian and English (oral and written)
- Willingness to study
Seen as advantage:
- Proven experience in IT (system development and implementation, administration)
- Proven skill in use of SQL (complex queries and DML), knowledge of widespread extensions
- Experience in IT or IS audit
- Experience in implementation or support of the ERP systems
- Knowledge of financial accounting, Russian or international
What we offer?
- Real audit and advisory projects (industrial markets, financial institutions, telecoms, energy, consumer markets CISA, CISSP, CISM, ITIL, GRAPA, CEH, PWB, SAP, PMP, ISAE, CIA,
- ACCA certification programs depending on the chosen advisory lines
- Excellent career opportunities
- Competitive compensation package
- Start date: upon completion of all the recruitment stages.