Company overview:VTB Group’s Corporate Investment Business is a leader in the international investment banking sector in Russia. The company offers a wide range of services on both the Russian and international capital markets. According to the league tables by Dealogic, Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg and Mergermarket VTB Capital is ranked top three on debt and equity capital markets as well as across M&A advisors in Russia and the CIS, CEE and MENA. VTB Capital operates in London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Zug, Frankfurt am Main, Sofia and Vienna, with headquarters in Moscow.
- Cover Russian & CIS corporate clients on financing solutions;
- Create pitchbooks and termsheets, participate in negotiations with clients;
- Interact with internal bank divisions (Structuring, Trading, Legal, Middle office, etc.) to cover client needs;
- Manage internal processes and become “the first point of contact” to the clients on transactions.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Master’s degree (graduated 2018/2019);
- At least 6 month of work experience in relevant area;
- Good knowledge of banking products in a dealing room context as well as previous work experience in a relevant field will be a plus;
- A clear independent and effective communicator, persuasive in inter-personal communication;
- Ability to deliver practical solutions in a demanding high-pressure environment, quantitative and problem solving skills;
- Flexibility to adapt to changing day-to-day priorities whilst simultaneously achieving longer term project based deadlines;
- Fluent English and Russian.