Our Deal Advisory team includes over 250 professionals in Russia and the CIS. We are one of the largest deal advisors with professional teams in Russia and the CIS, providing objective unbiased advice on every aspect of the full range of transactions.
- Working in an interdisciplinary group to perform complex transaction services assignments, mostly, due diligence (focused mainly on banks, insurance, pension funds and leasing companies)
- Preparing presentations and pitch materials;
- Preparing draft contracts, risk management and other project-related documents
- Degree from a leading Russian or International University;
- Knowledge of Russian accounting standards and IFRS is a must;
- Fluent English, Russian (written and spoken);
- Effective team player;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong strategic thinking skills and sound commercial acumen, pragmatic and logical approach to analysis and problem solving;
- Personal drive to deliver results within tight deadlines;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of different engagement types, working hours and work environments.
The role enables to:
- Enjoy accelerated career development with rapidly growing firm;
- Work and grow in a people driven organization;
- Deal with leading clients in complex and challenging assignments;
- Benefit from a strong learning and development culture;
- Experience the excitement of contributing to a dynamic and constantly changing environment;
- Have an opportunity to work on a wide range of Deal Advisory engagements in an extremely dynamic and rapidly developing market environment.
Требования к кандидату
Нет опыта (Обязательно)
Бакалавр / Специалист (Обязательно)
Английский: Свободный (Обязательно)