Being an integral part of VTBC Investments, Real Estate and Structured funds Department provides support of Funds including Residential and Commercial real estate Funds relating to professional activity on real estate market.
- Interaction with other people from Fund’s infrastructure (special depositary, register, auditor, appraiser) and clients as well;
- Interaction with the specialized companies which make any services to the Funds according to the made agreements (e.g. FM&PM, security, municipal utilities and other public institutions);
- Interaction with developers and real estate owners, searching for the projects according to the strategy of Residential real estate fund and Commercial real estate fund;
- Support of the projects acquired in Residential real estate fund or Commercial real estate fund;
- Relations with portfolio companies;
- Managing of corporate documents in regard to portfolio companies;
- Supervision of corporate procedures, including follow up of Board of Directors decisions;
- Holding of Investment Committees, control of compliance with procedures established in the company, follow up of decisions;
- Close cooperation with shareholders;
- Provision of different documents Shareholders` meetings and Investment Committees;
- Designing different projects for asset management;
- Preparation documents for qualification of shareholders;
- Preparation of new offers for clients (e.g. preparation of new funds);
- Preparation project`s schedule, following up;
- Organization of valuation of assets under management.
- Conducts one-on-one review with all Business Departments to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs.
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
Key Competencies & Qualifications
- The position requires a person holding university degree and having working experience in banking/finance/investing branch for at least 5 years concerning closed-end funds management in all levels and experience in working with non-core assets and development projects (residential and commercial real estate). The person is obliged to know laws, other normative acts, relating to the activity of department, and the company in whole, including Civil code of RF, Federal laws, especially FL 156 ‘About invest funds’ and “About joint-stock companies”, FCSM and Bank of Russia orders.
- Experience of work with programs Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Legal search system ‘ Consultant Plus”, at the level of experienced user.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Should be a good team player.
- Strong risk management skills as well as be able to work in a multi-task environment.
- English - upper intermediate
Требования к кандидату
5 лет (Обязательно)
Бакалавр / Специалист (Обязательно)
Английский: Продвинутый (Обязательно)