About Inventure Partners
Inventure Partners is a top tier VC fund that invests in internet and technology enabled businesses with primary focus on mobility, fintech and logistics.
Since inception in 2012 we have backed more than 20 companies across the United States, Western Europe, Israel and Russia.
We seek to make people’s lives better worldwide by backing visionary entrepreneurs with disruptive ideas. We are proud of our team's reputation for dedication, integrity and high standards.
If you are ambitious and looking to apply what you've learned to real-world VC experience, then this is the role for you. As an analyst at Inventure you will gain insight into the world of venture capital as well as get exposure to exciting technology startups.
- Research of industries, sectors and markets, identification of emerging trends and opportunities
- Analysis, screening and execution of investments in the portfolio
- Preparation of Investment Committee presentations
- Consolidation of reporting from portfolio companies
- Liaison with senior partners, internal work-groups, portfolio company’s co-investors and fund’s Limited Partners
Skills key requirements
- At least 1 year of relevant experience is a must (VC/PE/IB/Consultancy)
- Strong quantitative and finance skills (with an emphasis on valuation and corporate finance), transactional experience is preferred
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision and an ability to manage and meet agreed upon deadlines across multiple projects simultaneously
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and passion for startup technology-enabled businesses challenging the status quo
- Outstanding record of professional and academic achievement.
- CFA participation is a plus
- High motivation and ability to take initiative, self-starters are preferred
- High attention to detail and organizational skills
- Fluency in written and oral English
- A natural team player
What you can expect
- Competitive pay package based on experience, relevant skills and performance
- Intellectually challenging, international and multi-cultural work environment
- Challenging responsibilities with the chance to build your network in the industry