We are actively growing Multi-Family Office, with focus on direct investments on European and US markets
We are actively growing Multi-Family Office, with focus on direct investments on European and US markets. Due to recent expansion of investment activity and onboarding of new clients we are currently hiring an analyst for our Moscow office to support global investment team located in Switzerland and Luxembourg. It is an extensive opportunity for a pro-active analyst to grow in Private Wealth Management sphere with focus on special transactions.
- Assessment of incoming investment opportunities;
- Industry and company research with preparation of reports;
- Active participation in deal structuring and deal execution;
- Verification/Preparation of documents/agreements required for syndicating/arranging transactions;
- Regular monitoring of existing portfolio;
- Preparation of marketing materials for external and internal use;
- Team support on various internal requests;
- Communication with counterparties, clients and banks.
- BSc/MSc degree from top Russian or foreign university;
- At least 1 year of experience in investment or consulting sphere;
- Good understanding of corporate finance/macroeconomics/accounting;
- Solid numerical and analytical skills;
- High proficiency in Excel, Power Point;
- Knowledge of Bloomberg/Reuters databases;
- Ability to work independently and within strict deadlines;
- Excellent writing and verbal skills, both in Russian and English (German as a plus);
- CFA/FRM/CAIA preparation as advantage.
- Competitive salary in foreign currency (depends on prior experience and qualification);
- Annual performance-related bonus;
- Voluntary medical insurance;
- Office building in the center of Moscow;
- Sponsored professional certification – e.g. CFA/FRM/CAIA.
Требования к кандидату
1 год (Обязательно)
Бакалавр / Специалист (Обязательно)
CFA: Кандидат (Опционально)
FRM: Кандидат (Опционально)
CAIA: Кандидат (Опционально)
Русский: Свободный (Обязательно)
Английский: Свободный (Обязательно)
Немецкий: Свободный (Опционально)