We advise our clients on mergers, acquisitions and disposals; joint ventures, partnerships & alliances; shareholder and management buyouts; shareholder financing needs.
We have a strong and continuously growing pipeline of projects and are looking to expand our team.
- Managing M&A advisory projects, including:
- Planning and structuring the workload
- Guiding and supervising junior team members
- Serving as a key point of daily contact for the clients on all the operational matters
- Coordinating all the project participants and various work streams
- Preparation of financial models and performing indicative pricing
- Structuring and compilation of marketing documents, including information memoranda and teasers, as well as process documents, including MoU, term sheets etc.
- Handling the administrative and organizational issues, such as contracting, KYC procedures etc
- Originating new M&A and cross-sell opportunities, including participation in development and implementation of go-to-market initiatives in the selected industries / sectors
- Сoordinating and delivering pitches and proposals to potential clients
- Coaching junior team members on specifics of M&A process and monitoring their performance.
To fill the role a candidate is expected to meet the following requirements:
- Strong academic record (at least Bachelor’s Degree), preferably in finance/economics.
- At least 5 years of experience in corporate finance in M&A advisory in a foreign or Russian investment bank, CF practice of a Big 4 firm or large corporation.
- Knowledge of financial accounting, valuation methodology and techniques
- Understanding of RAP and IFRS / /US GAAP.
- Knowledge of principal information /research sources (MergerMarket, Thomson Financial, Bloomberg, SPARK, Factiva).
- Practical experience of marketing documents preparation and financial modeling Experience of managing project teams.
- Deep understanding of the key specifics, drivers, players and trends in at least one of the major industries in Russia (e.g., Retail, Financial services, TMT etc).
- ACCA / CFA qualification would be considered as an advantage Track record of deals successfully closed is desirable.
- At least Upper Intermediate command of English, native Russian
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing environment and challenging circumstances.
- An enquiring and creative mind, strong analytical skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills, including high level of emotional intelligence, advanced client communication and good teamwork.
- Drive and creative problem solving.
What we offer:
- Comprehensive remuneration package.
- Transparent path of career growth.
- A wide range of training and development programsInternational secondment options.
- Opportunities for further development of professional skills through participation in diverse cross-border projects.