Aspring Capital is focused on mid market (30-200 mln USD) M&A transactions and has closed more than 20 deals over the last 3 years. Currently we execute a number of prime transactions acting as a sell side advisor for entrepreneurs and private equity funds. Aspring holds strong market reputation as a trusted, well-connected and grasping advisor.
- We look for candidates with at least 2-3 years of experience preferably at BIG-4 firms, development institutions, commercial and state owned banks, profound education (CFA is a plus) and strong personal characteristics.
- You will be in a front position on projects, working in one team with a Partner and VP and being responsible for execution and actively supporting origination activities.
- We offer the market level remuneration with meritocratic and result oriented bonus system
- We offer comfortable teamwork, but with interesting challenges and client centered approach
- Participate in all stages of transactions’ origination and execution from the pitch phase through to closing
- Prepare presentation materials for use in client meetings (project materials, pitches, etc.)
- Build financial models
- Analyze and assist in drafting transaction documentation
- Coordination of Due Diligence
- Perform market research reports
- Build financial models to evaluate performance under various operating scenarios and to analyze the impacts of different capital structures and potential M&A transactions