Services provided by department:
- Assessing finance function effectiveness - conducting detailed diagnostics and benchmarking core finance processes;
- Assessing and developing a financial function organizational model – Shared Service Centers;
- Developing a finance function strategy – providing a long-term picture of your finance function, as well as new ideas, instruments, and solutions to improve effectiveness and efficiency;
- Implementing SmartClose — accelerating the closing process to achieve more timely and accurate financial and/or management reporting;
- Developing IFRS/USGAAP, RAS, Tax and management accounting methodologies – making sure the accounting and reporting data meet the needs of internal and external users.
- Your responsibilities will include, but may be not limited to:
- conducting analysis to identify various opportunities for improvements;
- assisting in the design, development, test and implementation of new business processes;
- preparing client deliverables;
- preparation and participation in workshops for clients.
Successful candidates profile
- Knowledge and experience:
- completed University degree (preferable in finance or economics)
- 1+ year of relevant experience in SSC implementation in consulting or Industry on Project Manager level
- knowledge of Russian Accounting and Tax Standards is an advantage;
- Russian – native/fluent, English – advanced/fluent (both oral and written).
- Soft skills:
- People management experience;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to work in multitasking environment;
- Availability for overtime work to meet tough deadlines;
- Willingness to travel (Russia and abroad);