Tax reconciliations and the collaboration in preparing the tax aspects to be reflected in the stat accounts for the businesses. Works closely with GE Finance teams, counselling about the tax requirements.
GE (General Electric Company)
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Tax reconciliations and the collaboration in preparing the tax aspects to be reflected in the stat accounts for the businesses. Works closely with GE Finance teams, counselling about the tax requirements. Advising and counselling the business on all significant business transactions and operations performed in Russia to ensure that structures, operations and arrangements are tax efficient and within the local tax rules and GE’s policies.
- VAT Accounts analysis; preparation of VAT returns, S2V reconciliation; reconciliation or comparison of submitted Sales and Purchases ledgers to the figures included on the VAT
- Submission of Tax Returns to local tax authorities and eCompliance updating with filing date
- Input VAT recovery check on material transactions; export operations from VAT standpoint;
- Calculation of the percentage regarding VAT-able and non-VAT-able transaction
- Performing of the procedure of separate accounting and VAT write-offs
- Preparation of CIT, property taxes and other taxes returns
- Analysis of non-VAT-able activity; withholding VAT payments; transactions in foreign and notional currencies; сustoms VAT and import operations within the Eurasian Economic Union from VAT standpoint;
- Audit support: Tax authority’s audits (desk and field audits), KPMG audit
- Maintenance of VAT Reporting (addition of GE businesses, user access, period opening and closing)
- High education in Tax/ Finance
- Work experience in multinational companies
- Experience in Tax/ VAT accounting more than 2 years
- Good working knowledge of Tax legislation
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel), Oracle, SAP, 1C
- Result- oriented person with ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize conflicting tasks/projects
- Fluent in written & spoken English and Russian
Москва, Пресненская набережная, 10