S.M.Art, Recruitment boutique
- Assesses the current Client needs and perspective areas of product development
- Collects specific requirements formulated by Clients and convey them to TB Head
- Makes feasibility study with IT, Back Office, Legal, Accounting, etc.
- Business cases preparation including cost assessment and potential revenue justification
- Presents the memo to HO and receiving of the confirmation for starting of the Product development process
- Develops of current/ new product implementation including full cycle of product development
- Business requirements and product technical specification design.
- Product development project planning and scheduling, tracking performance
against the plans.
- Development and implementation of internal product-related procedures and approval with IT, Back Office, Legal, Accounting, etc.
- Preparation and presentation of the memo for the local Committee
- Development of the Agreements and approval with IT, Back Office, Legal, Accounting, etc.
- Is accountable for implementation once the contract is signed
- Coordinates client requests with BO / MO / Product Managers
- In case of a complex implementation, if it is supported by an Implementation Manager and / or bring together competent interlocutors (Back Office, Middle Office, Legal, etc.) as soon as the implementation process is complex.
- Participates in global product development projects together with HO Product development team
- Coordinates and reports to local TB Head and Global Product Manager in HO
Meeting the following requirements:
- At least 4 years of previous experience with TB
- Knowledge of banking products and services
- Fluent English (oral & written)
- Client-oriented approach with excellent communication skills, able to handle multiple tasks
- Strong capacity to team-working
- Successful product implementation experience
- Knowledge of clients main expectations in terms of optimization of their cash-management solutions, liquidity management, account management, working cap. etc.
- Knowledge of market tendencies (optimization, simplification, digitalization, payment security, etc.)
- Project management experience.