Treasury Analyst is responsible for cash flow forecasting; payments processes management; treasury accounting transactions management, closing management, communications with serving bank.
GE (General Electric Company)
Job Number: 3161802
Business: GE Global Operations
Location: Moscow, Russia
This role is a temporary one - to replace an employee who's on maternity leave.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
- Control payments flow execution
- Trade finance processing
- Active interactions with AP/AR and Payment teams to sustain payments process
- Routing of cash between bank accounts to ensure appropriate liquidity at group companies
- Manage treasury operations accounting periods closing
- Manage and review daily processing/checking posting of bank transactions
- Control/review monthly revaluation for the group of entities
- Lead and respond to auditor queries, internal and external business queries as necessary
- Operating and responsible for E-banking software
- Propose/manage HQ funding, FX conversions, funds placement deals, trade finance deals execution, other operations
- Prepare Cash Flow statement for audit period
- Cash flow forecasting and cash management propositions for a predefined list on group companies on weekly/monthly basis
- Support Manager in FX risk management procedures
- Support to the Treasury Manager in project work and treasury related projects management
- Manage and lead the team in the absence of a Treasury Manager.
- Finance / Accounting degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience in treasury accounting
- Thorough knowledge of local STAT & GAAP accounting & reporting principles in treasury area
- Knowledge and experience in cash flow and FX forecasting processes
- 1C, Oracle knowledge as advantage
- People Leader experience
- Strong time management and multitasking skills with ability to prioritize appropriately
- Upper-Intermediate or higher proficiency in English, both oral and written
- Good communication and analytical skills
Successful candidates will be employed under local employment conditions and must already satisfy local employment/work permit and residency regulations.
Москва, Пресненская набережная, 10