Within those broad sectors we tend to prefer companies that offer a unique service or product to solve a pressing customer issue.
Our focus is on products that offer a distinct and defensible technology and competitive advantage.
Our investment approach is targeted on:
- Investment opportunities in Europe, Israel and Russia;
- Equity or convertible debt instruments;
- Non-controlling (less then 50%) equity positions;
- Ticket size of US$0,5 – 10 mln equivalent;
- Active board participation with certain lead investor control rights, if applicable.
Supremum Capital tends NOT to invest into:
- Products / services with no clear competitive advantage or, in case of technology projects, feasible IP protection;
- Copycats (to the extent they are in the same market as the original idea);
- Seed investments unless the business meets our criteria and has ability to grow rapidly from the start or is a copycat in a new market;
- Projects that don’t offer any new or unique products and rely on revenues, which mostly depend on consumer / user experience;
Delivering Investor Returns
Supremum Capital’s team has a balanced combination of entrepreneurial and investment banking/venture capital experience and views its key target as assisting its portfolio companies with business development thus delivering high investor returns.
Creating Value for Portfolio Companies
Supremum Capital’s team has a unique combination of entrepreneurial and private equity/venture capital investment experience.
We offer our investee companies not only capital to secure their growth, but also our experience and professional contacts base within Europe and Russia/CIS.
In the past we have helped our portfolio companies with the following:
- Legal documentation;
- Leading investor rounds;
- HR: providing access to key personnel;
- Sales: providing access to key clients or channel partners;