- Development, implementation and maintenance of corporate SAP and Legacy ERP applications for Business Unit and Operations across companies of CIS area
- Ensuring compliance and integrity of Front-End applications with established SAP and Legacy back-end landscape in various functional areas, including FI/CO, MDM, MM/SD, PP/PI, EWM, HR
- Definition of business functional and technical requirements; verification of existing leakages and gaps; assessment of operational and business benefits of proposed solutions; solution presentation and approval
- Project Management. Development of PM culture in department. Ensuring that ongoing and coming projects are properly documented, approved and budgeted
- Ensuring application compliance with regulations, audit requirements, legal standards
- Group operating standards adoption, establishing unified Applications Landscape, retirement and replacement of Legacy applications and implementation of Group/Area solutions
- Coordination of Team work among local and foreign members, communications with Global Service Provider Central teams, integration of CIS IT Applications Team into GSP structure, including operating standards, ways of working, functional/technical expertise development
- Assessment and management of applications across CIS area
- Systems performance monitoring and control
- Incidents and Problem Management for SAP and Legacy systems. Definition of KPI, performance management
- Vendor and Supplier Management
- Budgeting and Control of Corporate applications support in FTE
- Reporting Project statuses and Support/Maintenance activities to IT Manager and Business stakeholders
- Proactive participation in development of internal policies and procedures
- Provision of technical and user documentation for system procedures/business processes
Please do apply if you meet the following requirements:
- Fluent English
- Relevant experience in multinational FMCG or pharmaceutical companies
- Excellent knowledge of key Operational processes typical to FMCG companies (in areas of Sales&Distribution, Supply Chain, Finance, Production, e.t.c.).
- Deep knowledge of market solutions within mentioned areas.
- Excellent technical knowledge of SAP ERP solution (ECC 6.0), with focus on SD/MM/FI/CO/PP-PI/QM areas.
- Good knowledge/understanding of main processes and functionalities of SAP EWM solution (Release version 9.0) and SAP HRE
- Good knowledge/experience working with 1C and MS Navision 2016
- Technical knowledge in areas of ALE/EDI, SAP MII, SAP BW, Docsvision, MS SQL, Sales Force Automation solutions, Qlick View will be a plus
- Knowledge of Project Management methodology (PMI) and proven experience managing projects.
- Competitive salary, package
- Multinational team
- Office in the center of Moscow