Our Audit department not only carries out audits of the financial statements of companies in the Russia region in compliance with local and international standards, but also helps its clients to achieve their business objectives, strengthen risk management and improve transparency.
In conducting an external audit of clients' financial statements, Deloitte CIS holds itself to the standards of independence, professional objectivity, and technical excellence. The audit approach is designed to provide the flexibility to serve the unique circumstances and complexities of clients. The Deloitte CIS approach is to understand a client's business, the risks it faces, its internal controls, and assess the risk of material misstatement of the financials in order to design effective audit procedures. Our professionals bring a comprehensive methodology that leverages the extensive professional and technical resources for clients' specific circumstances.
The role will involve:
· Prepare financial statements in conformity with Russian and International Accounting Standards
· Report of illustrative financial statements and manage letters of recommendation
To be considered you should possess:
· High degree of self-motivation and strong career aspirations
· Higher education: Accounting/Finance/Economics
· Strong commitment to providing an excellent client service
· 2+ years of core accounting experience
· Ability to work in a team and manage multiple engagements
· Willingness to travel extensively within Russia and C.I.S.
· Excellent communication skills
· Fluent written and spoken Russian and English
· Advanced computer capabilities
· Experience in banking industry is a must