In Assurance department you will conduct audits on client accounts, using our innovative auditing methodology, to help them accurately express the financial and non-financial position of their businesses. As an intern, with a high-level of responsibility, you'll be exposed to a diverse range of projects. You'll build relationships with PwC teams, create client-focused deliverables and discover the path that's right for you.
If you are looking for great career opportunities at a professional firm like PwC, apply now!
Start date: December 2016/January 2017 (recruitment is already opened, number of positions is limited!)
Interns that receive positive feedback on completion of their internship are offered full-time positions in selected department.
Successful Candidate’s profile:
- Student of bachelor (3 or 4 year of study) or master programme;
- Profound knowledge of accounting and audit;
- Good knowledge of the English language: both verbal and written;
- Proven team player with good communication skills;
- Attentive to details;
- Time-management skills;
- Readiness for business trips;
- Good PC skills (MS Office);
- Ability to work full time since January 2017.
In exchange for your knowledge, PwC offers:
- Professional excellence;
- Unique personal development opportunities;
- Clear career perspectives;
- Competitive compensation and sustainable employee benefits;
- Unique working environment.