Deloitte is one of the world’s leading professional services firms, offering a full range of services to its clients, including audit, accounting, consulting, financial advisory and tax & legal.
Today’s CFOs require in-depth knowledge of four key areas: strategy development, controls, operational management, and innovations.
Our services cover all CFO and financial function competencies, from finance function target operating model and methodological framework development to process optimization and implementation of changes into company’s practices. We offer you a unique challenge to work with our CFO Operations team on projects in all industries to redesign our clients’ financial processes, enhance their Performance Management and Reporting and gain insights into the drivers of value within a CFO’s operations and the broader enterprise.
The role will be to:
- Report to Service Line Leader (CFO Services)
- Participate in the CFO advisory services using your expert knowledge and innovative approaches to ensure the delivery of tailored solutions to both national and international clients
- Build and apply a structured approach to ensure complete client satisfaction over the financial impact and control of their business processes
- Help CFOs with projects such as finance transformation strategy, reporting optimization, working capital optimization
The successful candidate should have:
- Higher education in economics, business, finance or accounting
- Knowledge in financial accounting and reporting (IFRS, US GAAP, RSBU)
- Strong interpersonal qualities ‑ we’re looking for professionals who are mature, enthusiastic persistent, flexible, persuasive, pragmatic, ambitious, innovative, insightful and can judge situations and people quickly
- Strong analytical skills, self-direction, team-orientation
- Demonstrated leadership potential
- Fluent written and verbal Russian and English
- Willingness to travel