Deloitte Forensic Services group is the largest and best resourced Forensic units in Russia and the CIS. Our team has substantial experience in conducting fraud investigations, reviewing prospective investments, assistance in litigations, providing business intelligence and other services to our clients.
In this practice you will assist to Business Intelligence Analyst in gathering information and conducting business researches on Russian and international companies.
In particular main responsibilities will include:
- Processing large amount of information through monitoring of international and Russian public records and Internet sources;
- Providing information / business research support to partners and staff, including company information search, press monitoring, statistical data and analytical report search;
- Preparing quick and extended business reports;
- Consulting staff on available information sources and efficient search techniques;
- Handle a wide range of information requests;
- Maintaining and updating internal databases.
- Humanities background;
- Ability to process large amount of information in a short time period
- Understanding of general business risks and Russia's economical and political environment;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Marketing and research analysis skills;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Advanced knowledge of both Russian and English