- Report directly to the Shareholder
- Be responsible for the company performance indicators and profit increase
- Provide expertise to improve operational performance and profitability of the company
- Develop strategy for development and strategic business plans
- Manages the daily operations, including producrion activities, risk management and controls, logistics coordination and plant operations to provide performance excellence throughout the organization
- Control financial results and develop recommendations (strategic and tactical).
- Possess leadership ability
- Manage and improve team performance by hiring new managers and developing current staff force
- Demonstrate excelled analytical and abstract reasoning skills as well as excellent organizational skills
- Higher education (Economics/Finance/Management/Food Production)
- Former background as a CFO in a food production industry is highly desired
- 10 years at least in a senior management role
- Good internal controls and operational expertise
- Strong analytical skills with ability to grasp complex business concepts
- Strong adaptability
- Entrepreneurial and assertive personality
- Proven ability to motivate, inspire and manage a team to achieve results.
- Professional, polite, confident, and persistent leader.
- Excellent communication skills.
Please note that the position suggests relocation to Almaty, Kazakhstan.
Our client sets very high requirements for the vacancy.
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
WE GUARANTEE CONFIDENTIALITY FOR ALL APPLICATIONS.