Chief Operating Officer (COO) will be responsible for the company’s overall strategic and day-to-day operating activities of the company, including revenue and sales growth; expense, cost and margin control; and monthly, quarterly and annual financial goal management.
- Work closely with the Heads of the Fund to develop and accomplish goals and strategic plans established by the CEO, Board of Directors and other key company executives.
- Management responsibility for the strategic planning process and implementation of the business plan of the back office and other functional departments.
- Direct short-term and long-range planning and budget development to support strategic business goals of the Fund.
- Establish the performance goals, allocate resources, and assess policies for senior management.
- Demonstrate successful execution of business strategies for company products and services.
- Direct and participate in acquisition and growth activities to support overall business objectives and plans.
- Create business & technology reviews.
- Participate in capital market development, including participation in road shows, official meetings, analyst meetings, and more.
- Develop, establish, and direct execution of operating policies to support overall company policies and objectives.
- Ensure that business projects are delivered in line with directions from Management.
- Develop and establish Private Bank operating policies and procedures are consistent with the Bank’s broad policies and objectives to insure execution.
- Coordinate the efforts of the different operational areas under management to ensure minimal duplication of efforts, maximum efficiency & effectiveness, and maximum value.
- Ensure required infrastructure (facilities, systems, regulatory, and staff complement) is maintained and developed for Fund.
- Ensure the compliance of the information according to the the Federal legislation
- Previous relevant experience as a COO in top 50 banks, insurance or FI companies. Experience as a board member would be a plus.
- Minimum 5 years management experience at an Executive level- ie, COO, Chief of Staff, CFO, PMO Lead, etc.
- Fluent in Russian and English.
- Experience in managing large scale companies (Over 1000 people headcount)
- Graduate of one of the top universities.
- Strong Bachelor or MSc/MBA Strong in Business, Economics, Finance or equivalent experience.
- Reputation that will attract talent into our market.
- Strong financial and analytic skills with ability to assimilate complex information. Direct experience in budgeting, forecasting, and capital planning required.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet the deadlines.
- Strong process design skills
- Deep understanding of delivering an elevated client experience.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement sales and marketing plans. Experience with systems design and implementation.
- Solid working knowledge of budgeting, sales, business development, and strategic planning.
- Ability to generate respect and trust from staff and external constituencies.
- Passion, humility, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven, and self-directed
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, flexible, and innovative approach to operational management.
- The salary will be discussed to successful candidates.