The role will involve:
- Report to Service Line Leader (CFO Services);
- Lead key projects for clients;
- Develop new and manage existing clients and opportunities;
- Develop team of consultants.
To be considered you should possess:
- 4+ years of relevant consulting experience;
- Proven experience and knowledge in reporting;
- Track of record being involved in projects related to acceleration of closing and reporting processes;
- ACCA, CIMA, CMA or CPA certificate (or enrolled for final stage exams);
- Strong leadership and project management experience;
- Strong interpersonal qualities; maturity, judgment, enthusiasm, innovation;
- Analytically adept, self-directed, team-oriented, thrive on challenge;
- Higher education in economics, business finance or accounting;
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills;
- Ready to travel.