Deloitte is one of the world’s leading professional services firms, offering a full range of services to its clients, including audit, accounting, consulting, financial advisory and tax & legal.
Today’s CFOs require in-depth knowledge of four key areas: strategy development, controls, operational management, and innovations.
Our services cover all CFO and financial function competencies, from finance function target operating model and methodological framework development to process optimization and implementation of changes into company’s practices. We offer you a unique challenge to work with our CFO Operations team on projects in all industries to redesign our clients’ financial processes, enhance their Performance Management and Reporting and gain insights into the drivers of value within a CFO’s operations and the broader enterprise.
The role will be to:
- Report to Service Line Leader (CFO Services)
- Participate in the CFO advisory services using your expert knowledge and innovative approaches to ensure the delivery of tailored solutions to both national and international clients
- Build and apply a structured approach to ensure complete client satisfaction over the financial impact and control of their business processes
- Help CFOs with projects such as finance transformation strategy, reporting optimization, working capital optimization
To be considered you should possess:
- Higher education in economics, business, finance or accounting
- Professional qualifications such as CIMA or ACCA (would be considered as advantage)
- Involvement in SSC professional community (Marcus Evans, IC Energy etc. - would be considered as advantage)
- 2+ years of relevant consulting experience or working in leading CIS Shared Service Centers
- Record of achievement and rapid career progression Understanding the concept of Finance Shared Services Center and its components.
- Experience in back-office functions business-processes re-engineering
- Experience and knowledge in financial accounting and reporting (IFRS, US GAAP, RAS)
- Working knowledge of accounting systems (1C, Oracle/HFM, SAP) is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal qualities ‑ we’re looking for professionals who are mature, enthusiastic, persistent, flexible, persuasive, pragmatic, ambitious, innovative, insightful and can judge situations and people quickly
- Strong analytical skills, self-direction, team-orientation
- Strong leadership skills
- Willingness to travel (CIS)