· Performs management of the Company business operations activity accounting and supervision over the economic usage of material, labor and finance resources.
· Ensures timely and precise reflection in accounting books business operations, assets moving, forming revenues and expenditures, fulfillment of liabilities.
· Ensures submission of financial and accounting information to external and internal users, correctness of bookkeeping and authenticity of the information in it.
· Manages the system of internal control over the correctness of business operations registration, document flow order.
· In accordance with the Tax Legislation requirements, works on:
- taxes calculation,
- planning and managing of taxes minimization,
- ensures timely taxes and duties transferring to Federal, regional and local budgets, insurance payments to the state off-budget social funds.
· Organizes work with the Tax Inspection, Pension Fund, Social Insurance funds, mandatory medical insurance fund, etc.
· Organizes and controls correctness of calculations on salary payments to employees.
· Ensures financial and cash discipline observation.
· Cooperates with banks on finance amounts placement.
· Ensures accounting documentation safety and archiving in a proper way.
· Manages budgeting and controls their execution.
· Supervises accounting section employees, organizes work on raising the level of their skill.
· Provides methodological assistance to department leaders and other Company employees on accounting, control, taxation, reporting and business operations analysis.
· Participates in the process finance analysis and tax policy development based on the accounting reporting, both in internal and external audits from state controlling bodies, prepares offers on the company activity, losses and nonmanufacturing expenses removal.
· Higher Education;
· Working experience in finance-economic sphere not less than 5 years.
· Experience of supervising junior colleagues;
· Fluent English.
· Knowledge of Russian Federation legislation related to assigned fields.
· Advanced PC Skills (word, excel, powerpoint, 1C).
· Competitve salary;
· Medical insurance;
· Meal allowance;
· Annual bonus.