- Control of corporate finance and credit relations with both international and national banks
- Development of fundraising schemes and credit instruments
- Financial modeling, capital raising and M&A transactions
- Control of loans portfolio
- Analysis of operational, financial and other information
- Conducting negotiations with international institutions and investors
- Monitoring of financial indicators and ratings
- Reporting to the management and board
- Market researches
- Application of market, income and/or cost approaches
- Development, implementation and monitoring of operating budgets, according to planning objectives and standards of the company.
- Higher education in Finance, Audit, Investment, Economy
- Strong experience in corporate finance, capital raising and M&A transactions
- Experience in treasury or corporate finance function within an industrial/production/oil&gas group and /or investment banks and private equity, proven with achievements
- Experience with large holding companies or groups owning oil and gas assets
- Experience with leading international consulting firms and/or investment banks will be an asset
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Knowledge of financial accounting, valuation methods, market comparison valuation
- Leadership skills
- Fluent English, in addition to Russian (both written and spoken);
- Please kindly note that this position is located in Astana, Kazakhstan.
The qualified candidate will be given an attractive package.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
WE GUARANTEE CONFIDENTIALITY FOR ALL APPLICATIONS