Key Result Areas:
· Achieve monthly Insurance FER & individual target in the financial year through sourcing of Insurance and Investments to NTB & existing customers.
· Develop and conduct presentations and seminars to large groups of potential clients detailing benefits of financial advice.
· Review client accounts periodically to identify need for plan adjustments.
· Have a strong understanding of various investments related regulations and banking policies.
· Acquire, develop and strengthen Insurance acquisition through effective relationship management in accordance with business goals.
· Accompany direct sales staffs on joint calls to upsell life & investment products to HNI clients.
· Ensure superior customer service thereby contributing to the overall customer experience of bank.
· Ensure Customer retention through active customer engagement to avoid claw backs.
· Provide constructive and constant feedback on improvement of: Insurance products, services, processes which may either reduce cycle time or costs or enhance customer satisfaction.
· Acting as an external personal contact between the bank and its existing and potential markets.
· Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with correct quotations/charges.
· Record all sales activities in Daily Sales Reports and update CRM for leads and contacts.
· Participate in all Team Activities like morning huddles, training and coaching, complete mandatory compliance and fraud trainings, Lean & rewards celebrations.