Deloitte St. Petersburg currently has an opening for a Intern in a rapidly growing Transfer Pricing practice, which is the leading practice in the market dealing with transfer pricing and excise tax questions.
- Transfer pricing refers to pricing arrangements for the sale of goods, provision of services, or transfer of intellectual property between affiliates of a multinational enterprise with operations in more than one tax jurisdiction.
- These intercompany transactions are becoming increasingly frequent as multinational enterprises continue to globalize their operations.
- Deloitte's Transfer Pricing group, part of the firm's Tax&Legal function, combines the global expertise of tax professionals, PhD economists, and economic consultants to help multinational enterprises address their transfer pricing issues in the various jurisdictions in which they operate
The role will involve:
- Work as part of an experienced team on complex tax consultation projects for major Russian and multinational companies within the transfer pricing sector
- Assist with audit and tax consulting projects for international and local clients
To be considered you should possess:
- Bachelor's Degree - economics or finance preferable
- Excellent Excel skills
- Passion for tax consulting
- High degree of self-motivation and strong career aspirations
- Strong commitment to providing an excellent client service
- Ability to work in a team and manage multiple engagements
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Upper Intermediate level of English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent opportunity for professional and personal development
- Fair remuneration
- Exciting work in a dynamic team
- Access to cutting-edge, worldwide business knowledge