We are an extremely industry focused group and our largest focus in on foreign as well as foreign owned clients. You will be exposed to a variety of major multinational and Russian corporations as well as to the largest global companies investing in Russia. In addition, you will not only be engaged with leaders of the Russian economy but you will be working with the most admired and top professionals in your field. We are a practice that is expanding rapidly and we are completely committed to attracting and retaining highly skilled talent to join our team.
The role will include:
• Working as part of an experienced team on complex tax consultation projects for major Russian and multinational companies within the Energy and Resources sector.
• Maintaining a strong focus on client service delivery ‑ working closely with your existing clients as well as developing proposals for potentially new clients.
• Researching and analyzing various sources of client data ‑ compiling clear and concise summaries thereof and presenting such findings to your relevant peers.
• Communicating consistently with your current clients, maintain an exceptional level of professional knowledge when holding such discussions and constantly coming across as a credible expert in your field.
• Working independently as part of a multifunctional team.
• Managing more than one assignment / project at any given time.
The successful candidate should have:
• A University qualification in Accounting, Audit, Finance, Economics, Information Technology.
• 6+ years of relevant experience ‑ obtained either from professional services firms or from industry.
• Solid Russian accounting and tax knowledge (applicable for Russian and foreign companies).
• Understanding and awareness of different IT technologies in finance area.
• Experience in ERP systems implementations (SAP ERP, Oracle EBS, Microsoft Dynamics, 1C), BI solutions.
• Experience in design of business processes.
• Experience in setting up financial, accounting and tax functions, Shared Service Centers.
• Experience in e-invoicing design and implementation.
• Experience in preparation of tax, accounting and statistical reporting is a plus.
• The ability and willingness to learn quickly, teach and coach subordinates.
• Excellent communication skills ‑ fluent Russian and English and the ability to formulate, present and write concise and clear summaries.
• The ability to work effectively in a team and to manage multiple engagements.
• Result orientated with a strong ability to meet tight deadlines.
• A high degree of self-motivation, drive and ambition.
• Strong commitment to providing an excellent client service at all times.