Services provided by the group:
- Assessing finance function effectiveness - conducting detailed diagnostics and bench marking core finance processes;
- Developing a finance function strategy – providing a long-term picture of your finance function, as well as new ideas, instruments, and solutions to improve effectiveness and efficiency;
- Implementing SmartClose — accelerating the closing process to achieve more timely and accurate financial and/or management reporting;
- Developing IFRS/US GAAP, Local Accounting Standards, Tax and management accounting methodologies – making sure the accounting and reporting data meet the needs of internal and external users;
- Assessing and developing a financial function organizational model – Shared Service Centers.
- Team development and coaching;
- Selling projects;
- Active participation in PR conferences;
- Proposals preparation;
- Project management.
Successful candidate's profile:
- 6+ years of experience in consulting and/or industry: cost accounting, management accounting, KPIs, budgeting, SSC, etc;
- Sound knowledge of Local Accounting standards and IFRS, management accounting;
- Willingness to travel;
- Proven project and people management skills;
- Strong presentation skills;
- Business writing skills (both in Russian and English);
- Russian - native/fluent, English - advanced/fluent (both oral and written).