Our client, a multinational finance company, is looking for Operations Analyst.
- To assume responsibility for processes related to securities and currencies transactions support within Operations as well as Transactional and Regulatory reporting.
- Monitor all securities and cash movements made by the company to ensure they meet the Regulations set out by the Central Bank of Russia
- Process and suitably store all required documentation relating to the supported activity as indicated by the Central Bank and the company policies.
- Liaise with various internal departments including legal, compliance and controllers to ensure all regulatory and internal requirements are fully understood and met.
- Participate in Operations and Business initiatives.
- An understanding of the Regulations related to securities and currencies transactions as set out by the Central Bank of Russia.
- Ideally, prior experience of this role from working in a Russian/ International Bank.
- A good understanding of Operations also would be preferable.
- Highest attention to detail.
- Teamwork – ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to be clear and concise when communicating in meetings.
- Ability to be proactive and think quickly.
- Ability to use own initiative and to prioritise.
- Composure under pressure.
- Ability to escalate issues and concerns appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Fluency in English and Russian required.
- Competitive salary.
- Medicine insurance.
- Office in the center of Moscow.