He/she will ensure the proper management of the company. He/she will provide close and continued assistance to the future site owner in order to help him/her to coordinate daily activity and optimise profitability.
More specifically, he/she will be responsible for:
- Developing and monitoring the yearly budget according to the strategic decisions made by Management,
- Assisting the site owner daily with budget management,
- Ensuring all administrative processes and managing any administrative problems,
- Ensuring the production of financial statements in compliance with accounting and fiscal standards (both national and Group standards),
- Approving all contracts prepared by the Company,
- Coordinating management control, in particular by optimising activity analysis through the creation and implementation of monitoring tools and progress reports in close collaboration with operational staff,
- Ensuring account management (factoring), optimising WCR and developing financing plans,
- Accepting responsibility for meeting Customer payment deadlines (Renault, AvtoVaz, Nissan, etc.) and monitoring the collection of receivables; contacting the accounting and financial departments of OEMs directly if necessary;
- Managing and developing relations with financial partners: banks (Gazprom bank) and insurance companies at the local level,
- Coordinating and supervising a department of 12-15 people (7 HC dedicated to Financial Management, Management Control and Accounting; 2 HC dedicated to IT services (SAP), 2 dedicated to Purchasing and Imports; possibly 2 Payroll accountants - to be confirmed),
- Managing the IT department directly, thereby contributing to cross-disciplinary strategies regarding changes to the entire organisation and IT system.
In addition to the responsibilities described above, company is looking to recruit an experienced and competent candidate to collect excess VAT charges, in particular those related to the acquisition of the site (key).
He/she will proactively cooperate with the various divisions of the Company (site) in order to provide operational financial support.
The position is hierarchically linked to the Klin Site Director, and functionally to the Administrative and Financial Director of the Plastic (plastics technology) Systems Division based in France (Châteauroux) – matrix organisation of the division.
The ideal candidate is Russian and a mature professional between 37 and 45 years of age, having successfully filled one or more positions within the financial department of international industrial companies based in Russia or within subsidiaries of major international industrial groups.
He/she will have at least 5 years of successful experience in a similar position.
He/she will be a good technician who understands operational aspects and is able quickly to understand and control the challenges related to the position. He/she has a good knowledge of contracts and has, in particular, administrative and fiscal skills, together with experience in recovering VAT credits.
He/she is a good communicator (internal and external) and a good negotiator.
He/she will have good writing skills and know how to summarise.
He/she is comfortable in an international environment and has a strong command of business English.
The candidate is willing to perform highly operational tasks and will be alone in the position during the first months.
We will have to check that the candidates put forward meet the following qualification criteria:
Training: Business School (4/5 years of higher learning) or equivalent
English: Fluent English is essential
10 years of professional experience, of which the last 5 years were in a similar position, in the manufacturing industry and in an international environment. Experience in the automobile industry would be an advantage.
The candidate should have excellent managerial and organisational skills to support the growth and improvement of his/her team.