Agroterra, a leading Russian agricultural company (included in Top-30 employers according to HeadHunter and RBC) are looking highly motivated and skilled professionals for the Analyst position at the Moscow office
- Financial modelling and strategic planning.
- Preparation of presentation materials and memorandums.
- Agricultural market analysis and commercial risks management.
- Business valuation.
- Deep analysis of business operations and assets utilization effectiveness.
- High GPA. Preference is given to graduates of HSE, FA, MGIMO, MSU, BMSTU, and MIPT. For technical institute graduates, knowledge of finance fundamentals is required.
- Over 3 year of relevant experience.
- English language – Upper-Intermediate.
- 1C, Anaplan, MS Excel, Tableau, PowerPoint proficiency.
- High GMAT score, CFA/ACCA certificates are strong advantages.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual performance-related bonus.
- Premium class office building in the center of Moscow.
- Paperwork in accordance with the Labor Code of the Russian Federation.
- Corporate mobile service / voluntary health insurance.
Candidate selection criteria
3 years (Required)
ACCA: Member (Optional)
CFA: Member (Optional)
English: Competent (Required)