Fordewind Group is a fast-growing asset management company focused on alternative investments (SME and B2P fixed income products among others) and investment banking services. Founded by highly experienced world-class financial professionals (ex. J.P. Morgan, UBS, VTB Capital, Sberbank CIB, EY, KMPG) Fordewind Group is aimed at extracting alpha on invested capital while working in a complex and dynamic market environment.
- Deep dive analysis of investment opportunities (including validation of the business model and its sustainability) with a respective allocation of funds;
- Financial modeling, critical assessment of projections, scenario analysis;
- Preparation of presentation materials and investment memorandums;
- Financial due diligence and verification of provided data;
- Structuring of transaction documentation and execution support;
- Active participation in negotiations and client meetings;
- Internal operations support;
- Critical review of new business opportunities.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in finance (Investment Banking, PE and VC funds and Strategy consulting firms);
- Top of the class with preferences given to faculties with in-depth study of mathematics/physics (MIPT, Bauman MSTU, NES, HSE, MSU);
- Critical thinking and strong mental abilities;
- High motivation and ability to work long hours;
- Strong understanding of corporate finance, economics, and accounting concepts (CFA, ACCA, CAIA is a plus);
- Focus on constant professional and personal development;
- Strong team player focused on the final result;
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office;
- Fluency in English.
- High level of independence with significant opportunities for career and professional growth;
- Demanding but supportive environment and ambitious complex tasks;
- Competitive compensation, transparent bonus system;
- Flexible and “startup-like” working environment with unique team spirit;
- Opportunity to lead new business lines;
- Employee development plans supported by the company