- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in digital media, digital advertising platforms, account management, direct sales, or ads product marketing.
- Ability to speak and write in Russian and English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience on the commercial and/or marketing side of software, Internet and/or media industries, especially with a CPA-based business model.
- Experience in planning, managing and supporting online advertising campaigns.
- Experience in the use of ad tech tools. Understanding of the ad tech market.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team setting both internally and externally. Ability exceed goals to add value to our advertisers' business and grow their accounts.
- Ability to efficiently troubleshoot and manage complex implementations with high attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple ad hoc requests simultaneously with excellent organizational skills.
- Develop a thorough understanding of client needs, carry out detailed account analysis, and provide strategic account plans to ensure our clients are satisfied with their performance.
- Act as the main point of contact for customers around all key areas of account management (e.g., training, product enhancement, feature adoption, media planning, reporting, etc.).
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities for accounts’ growth and solve roadblocks.
- Maintain relationships within customer organizations at A and B levels, including direct and indirect users of the product and usage decision-makers.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of Google Marketing Platform (GMP) suite.