The latter was launched to build an institutional business on its existing strengths in the Russian markets, and since June 2012, offers prime services and global markets business lines to institutional clients in Russia and internationally.
Expanding presence on global stage.
We offer services to institutional clients worldwide through major hubs located in Russia, Cyprus, UK and USA:
- Russia, Novosibirsk / Moscow — BCS Financial Group, operational since1998
- Cyprus — BCS (Cyprus) Ltd European licensed broker, member of the LSE, operational since 2004
- UK, London — BCS Prime Brokerage Ltd (UK), licensed in June 2013
- USA, New York — BCS Americas Inc., operational since 2016
Our geographical presence allows us to combine the provision of legal protection for our clients while offering a variety of financial products.
The job requirements are:
- bachelor degree (or close to completion) in economics/finance or related from a leading university (MSU, HSE, Finance University, Plekhanov Academy)
- proficiency with Excel, Word, and Powerpoint or other presentation software
- basic knowledge of finance, equities and derivatives markets and terminology
- strong grasp of English a big plus
- preparation of internal and external sales pitches/presentations for the derivatives team
- internal liaison with various departments on launching new structured products
- working in internal structured products sales function for company salesforce, i.e. assisting with choosing the right structured product for clients
- help with middle office functions
- competitive compensation;
- bonuses by results of work;
- total compliance with all legal requirements;
- medical insurance;
- office location near m. Prospekt Mira;