Skolkovo Ventures is an investment platform focusing on capital raising for high-tech companies, M&A advisory, venture capital funds management, developing a venture capital ecosystem, as well as launching new financial products for fast-growing technology companies.
- Projects pipeline generation for mentoring support in capital raising and business development
- Analysis of market and technological trends
- Consulting on the value proposition for investors: customer development, market sizing, go-to-market strategy, etc.
- Preparation of investment docs: teaser, presentation, financial model
- Building relationships within the venture capital market, networking with institutional investors and business angels
- Support of startups during the negotiations with investors
- Experience as an intern/analyst in VC/PE/Corporate fund/management consulting is a plus
- Ability to quickly navigate in various industries, assess the startups perspectives, strengths and weaknesses
- Experience in building financial models and preparing investment presentations
- Fluent English
- Excellent professional team that helps in professional development (more than 10 closed deals last year)
- Interesting and non-trivial tasks
- Maximum networking in the venture industry
- Fresh air of Skolkovo :)